Thursday, July 2, 2009

Labyrinth

There are moments when I just want to flip out.

Scream to the sky. Tear sheets of white paper up until all the pieces flutter around me like flakes of delicious snow.

I'm not crazy. Not really. I just bottle my emotions up inside of me - something that I presume the majority of human-beings do.

Sometimes I get so tired, so exhausted - mentally and physically - that I just want to give up. I don't want to deal with anything.

During those times, I have to remind myself to breathe. I have to remind myself that tough times don't last forever, that there's always a way out of the labyrinth.

I guess that I want this post to encourage you, in some strange way.
Emotions are normal. Rest is essential. When life is spinning out of control and the only option seems to be falling to your knees, give in. But don't give up.

One other thing I want to tell you today - thank you for being a part of my life.

Love, Bek x

1 comment: