Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Him.

I love that he looks for me first everytime he signs into messenger.
I love that everytime he finds out something new about me, he recites every single thing that he knows, such as Indian food is my favourite kind of take-out, orange tic tacs, orange soothers, kleenex tissues, pumpkin soup and hypoallergenic pillows are necessary when I'm sick, I love penguins and I reckon the best colour in the world is red. He knows the small details about me that people overlook, like the fact that I have a mole on the side of my big toe on my left foot and that I bite my fingernails unwillingly. I know his secrets too, like that he has a stuffed snow leopard that he sometimes drags out of his den when no one is around and if he was an animal, that's the one that he would be.
And his text message every single night of "sweet dreams, x", that's my favourite - so thank you, I appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Bek, its is beautiful to know someone like that. Keep hold of him, he sounds like a keeper...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet!!!
    I had a mole in the exact same spot! Well I think it was a birthmark but they removed it!

    ReplyDelete